In this new article we will discuss a latest IELTS Speaking Cue Card that is talk about something that you would like to get replaced. We hope you will get good ideas from this article and perform well in your IELTS Exam. Now look at the cue card below :
Welcome to No1 Website for education – Quicky Education.
The full form of IELTS Is International English Language Testing System. In this test there are four sections – Listening, Reading, Writing, Speaking. Today we only discuss last section that is IELTS Speaking.
IELTS Speaking consists of three parts –
Part 1 (introductory questions)
Part2 (cue card)
Part 3 (follow up questions related to cue card)
Talk about something that you would like to get replaced.
You Should Say :
- What is it
- When you replace it
- Why you replace it.
- Today’s era is a consumerist one. We see new things all around us.
- There are new models of cell phones, TVs, bikes, cars and so on.
- When I see these new things, I wish to get them.
- Unfortunately, I am not earning yet, and so I have to restrain myself.
- Here I would like to talk about something, which I want to replace very soon and that is my cell phone.
- I have a very basic model of cell phone, but all my friends have smartphones.
- My parents have flatly refused to buy me one, because they are saving for my education abroad.
- They are spending very frugally for my sake, and so I cannot pester them to buy me one.
- I have started saving all my pocket money, and so that I can buy a reasonably priced smartphone.
- I visited a local mobile phone store.
- There I saw a RedMi phone for 7,000.
- It has 5 inch screen, 3 GB RAM, 32 GB memory and many in-built apps.
- I have read some reviews on the internet.
- RedMi is the best valued low range phone in the market.
- It has Android technology.
- I will get about 2000/- for my old phone.
- I think within a month or two, I wiil be able to replace my old phone with a new one.
To read another cue card : Cue Card :Talk about a Building that you admire
Some Introduction Questions asked in Part-1 of IELTS Speaking
- What Subjects are you studying ?
I have just completed my senior secondary education in commerce stream. Now I wish to go abroad for my higher education.
- Why did you choose to study that subject ?
I choose to study that subject only as I can see a great future ahead in that field of study moreover it was my own interest that pushed me to choose that subject to study.
- Are you looking forward to work ?
Yes, I am looking forward to have part-time job when I go abroad to study. I would prefer having a job in my own field only so that I can gain some experience and practical knowledge.
To watch Videos on YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfJOcNf6qFXrbv8HLafPTRA