In this new article we will discuss a latest and important IELTS speaking cue card that is describe a person who likes to grow plants. We Hope you will get innovative ideas from this topic and perform well in your IELTS exam and get good band scores. Now let us start with the IELTS cue card topic.
Welcome to No1 Website for education – Quicky Education.
The full form of IELTS Is International English Language Testing System. In this test there are four sections – Listening, Reading, Writing, Speaking. Today we only discuss last section that is IELTS Speaking.
IELTS Speaking consists of three parts –
Part 1 (introductory questions)
Part2 (cue card)
Part 3 (follow up questions related to cue card)
Cue Card : Describe a person who likes to grow plants.
You Should Say :
- How do you know the person?
- What types of plants does he/she grow?
- Why does he/she grow plants?
- With increased pollution, many plants and animals are on the edge of extinction today, which is a major issue.
- To restore the planet’s ability to breathe, we must prevent deforestation. In addition to growing plants, many others are working on this effort to raise awareness.
- All creatures need to be able to live on this planet, so we must do that.
- Gurmeet Singh, a renowned environmentalist in my city who has planted millions of trees, will be the focus of this discussion.
- He is from the village of Rahon in the Nawanshahr district, and he collaborates closely with the government to cultivate plants and raise awareness of tree planting.
- He and my father are really good friends and together they work to protect the flora and fauna.
- In my district, he owns two sizable natural parks. where he has cultivated one million trees He built a park full of oxygen.
- His park, called Tirupati Garden, is situated in the Ludhiana neighborhood.
- Mr. Gurmeet Singh is the first Green Ambassador in my district, according to the government.
- He raises a lot of plants, including fruits, flowers, and several shade trees that serve as a shelter for insects and birds since he has an excellent understanding of plants.
- He cultivates plants and raises awareness about tree planting since he merely cares about the environment and wants to share this message with everyone.
- He has received numerous awards from the Punjab government simply for his work today.
- He believes that the only way to stop pollution from industry and automobiles spreading is to grow more trees.
To watch videos related to IELTS : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfJOcNf6qFXrbv8HLafPTRA
Follow Up Questions :
What are the differences between traditional and modern agriculture?
The main focus of traditional agriculture was the use of organic materials, and all the equipment was made traditionally. In contrast, modern agriculture is machine-based, where everything is done with machines. A lot of fertilizers, chemicals, and pesticides are used in modern agriculture, which is good for producing large quantities but has some negative effects on health.
What do you think of the job of a farmer?
I believe that a farmer’s profession is incredibly essential because it is the oldest occupation known to mankind. In fact, agriculture and animal husbandry were first practised at the dawn of civilization. A farmer’s job is very vital because they give us food and contribute significantly to a nation’s economy.
What kind of plants do people like to grow in their homes?
People in my country love to grow plants and are very environmentally conscious, especially when it comes to growing small plants in their homes and kitchen gardens. Basil and aloe vera are two popular plants that people grow in their homes, but they also love to grow some flowers like roses. I have also noticed that many people grow money plants in their homes.
Are there many people growing their own vegetables now?
No, today’s population does not spend as much time as it did in the past cultivating plants and vegetables in their homes. Instead, they shop at grocery stores and go to vegetable markets because they are too busy with their jobs and their homes are too crowded to afford this hobby.