In this new article we will discuss a latest and important IELTS speaking cue card that is describe a person who you believe dresses well. We Hope you will get innovative ideas from this topic and perform well in your IELTS exam and get good band scores. Now let us start with the IELTS cue card topic.
Welcome to No1 Website for education – Quicky Education.
The full form of IELTS Is International English Language Testing System. In this test there are four sections – Listening, Reading, Writing, Speaking. Today we only discuss last section that is IELTS Speaking.
IELTS Speaking consists of three parts –
Part 1 (introductory questions)
Part2 (cue card)
Part 3 (follow up questions related to cue card)
Topic : Describe a Person who you believe dresses well.
You Should Say :
- Who he/she is.
- What job he/she does.
- What kind of clothes he/she wears.
- And explain why he/she likes fashion.
- The younger generation prioritizes fashion above anything else. Everyone wants to appear their best.
- Young people attempt various shades to stand out from the crowd and follow the most recent fashion trends.
- Every event calls for a distinct set of clothes, and people dress for festivals and special occasions. Some people enjoy creating their own clothing designs.
- I’ll be talking about my friend Mohit here. He enjoys creating his own clothing and has excellent fashion sense.
- We have been friends since our undergraduate years, and I like his sense of style. When there is a celebration in the college, he always appears to be outstanding.
- Mohit has his own clothing business today and is a well-known fashion designer.
- He turned his hobby into a career and is well-known for his designs in my hometown.
- His clothing has become a brand, worn by many powerful individuals and members of the elite class.
- Wearing his garments is regarded as a status symbol.
- He creates his own clothing, and each event calls for an unique costume that follows the most recent fashions.
- Actually, he makes whatever he wears fashionable. I see pictures of him in the press whenever there is a significant event in the city.
- By playing with vivid shades and cuts, he grabs attention.
- He has always enjoyed watching movies and has aspired to work in the film industry, so he viewed many of them.
- This gave him the idea to dress differently. Later, he transformed his pastime into his personality and his identity into his profession.
- He now collaborates with the top fashion designers and has created costumes for motion pictures.
- People adore wearing his clothing. He now owns his own clothing line.
To watch Videos on YouTube related to IELTS : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfJOcNf6qFXrbv8HLafPTRA
Follow Up Questions :
Where do Indians normally buy clothes?
Indians shop for clothing online, at malls, street markets, and local retailers.
The difference between men’s and women’s choices of clothes?
When it comes to gender, there are some colour distinctions. Pink colours appeal to girls. Boys also prefer colours of brown and black.
Do clothes affect people’s mood?
Yes, clothing does influence mood, especially when it’s necessary. Additionally, colour affects mood. Some gloomy hues have a significant impact on how we feel.
Why is fashion very important to some people?
Some people are always trying to stand out from the crowd. They dress stylishly to attract more attention because they want to stand out, be trendy, and be different. Others simply wear attractive clothing because they want to keep up with the latest fashions and follow current trends.
Are women more fashionable than men? Why?
Both genders are equally interested in fashion, in my opinion. Today, men and women walk side by side and everyone has their own fashion preferences. Men are quite natural in their dress choices, whilst women are more interested in cosmetics to look beautiful.