In this new article we will discuss a latest and important IELTS speaking cue card that is describe an activity you do to keep fit(swimming). We Hope you will get innovative ideas from this topic and perform well in your IELTS exam and get good band scores. Now let us start with the IELTS cue card topic.
Welcome to No1 Website for education – Quicky Education.
The full form of IELTS Is International English Language Testing System. In this test there are four sections – Listening, Reading, Writing, Speaking. Today we only discuss last section that is IELTS Speaking.
IELTS Speaking consists of three parts –
Part 1 (introductory questions)
Part2 (cue card)
Part 3 (follow up questions related to cue card)
Topic : Describe an activity you do to keep fit.
You should Say :
- What is the activity?
- When and where you usually do it?
- How you do it?
- Explain why it can keep you fit.
- The best thing someone can attain is good health.
- People engage in a variety of activities to keep their fitness levels, such as playing sports outdoors and going to the gym.
- It plays a big role in leading an active lifestyle.
- It’s important to be informed and keep up your physical fitness because today’s sedentary lifestyle is killing people and leading to an increase in chronic illnesses.
- Here I am going to talk about an activity I do to maintain my fitness and that is swimming.
- The ideal exercises to maintain physical fitness and burn fat quickly are swimming and outdoor games.
- Learning to swim is a crucial life skill. The whole body is exercised by it.
- In my everyday existence, I enjoy swimming in various locations. I prefer the nearby Sports Center.
- Every Sunday, my friends and I go to a large pool there. And I always remember to take a bath in the river when I get back home.
- It is the location where I picked up swimming. I also enjoy swimming in rivers.
- There is no particular preparation needed to swim; all you need is a swimsuit and a body of water.
- I am familiar with many swimming techniques. I work out frequently
- We play games together in the pool. These exercises help us stay healthy and fit.
- Swimming delivers good exercise because it is a physically demanding activity that requires carrying one’s own body with arm and leg motions.
- When we move our heads in the water, our shoulders stay sturdy. Anyone can become fit and healthy by exercising regularly and eating a balanced diet.
Follow Up Questions :
What do old people in your country do to keep fit?
In my country, older people take many steps to keep themselves in shape. They practising yoga and meditation to maintain good mental health, and they regularly go for walks and sprinting to keep their physical bodies in shape. They also engage in cardio exercises like skipping and swimming, which really helps them stay in shape as they age.
What kinds of sports are popular in India?
In India sports are very popular. In fact , people love to play and watch outdoor sports, especially cricket and football. Kabaddi is a very popular game in India. People like to watch and play them. There is a huge audience of these tournaments which are very popular in my country.
- Describe an activity you do to keep fit.
- Describe a Person who likes to grow plants.
- Describe a Person who you believe dresses well.
- Describe a Difficult Thing you did and succeeded
- Best Divorce Lawyers in Toronto.
To watch IELTS Videos on you tube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfJOcNf6qFXrbv8HLafPTRA