In this new article we will discuss a latest IELTS Speaking Cue Card that is talk about an interesting/unique animal you have seen. We hope you will get good ideas from this article and perform well in your IELTS Exam. Now read below :
Talk about an interesting / unique animal you have seen.
You should say :
- which is it
- where did you see it
- how was it interesting.
- India is a diverse country. There are many types of animals found in India.
- There are pet animals, domestic animals and wild animals.
- Here I am going to talk about an animal which I found interesting. It is the elephant.
- I have seen it lot of times but the last time I saw it in the zoo on a trip to Delhi.
- I like an elephant because it is interesting in a lot of ways.
- The elephants are the biggest land animals.
- They are herbivorous and can be identified because of their trunk.
- The trunk is the projection of their nose and the upper lips.
- There are two types of elephants, the Indian and the African.
- African elephants are bigger than their Indian counterparts.
- They have comparatively larger ears.
- Among the African elephants both the males and females have tusks whereas, only the males among the Indian elephants have tusks and so they are called tuskers.
- The back of the Indian elephants are convex whereas that of the African elephants are concave.
- Indian elephants can be tamed and they are more beautiful.
- Elephants are gregarious animals and live in herds headed by tuskers.
- They have a well- structured family life.
- The young ones, called the calf, are looked after by the co-elephants.
- Their cry is called trumpet.
- In India, elephants are captured, tamed and used for various purposes.
- Elephants are among the few animals whose existence is not endangered till now.
To Watch Videos related to IELTS : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfJOcNf6qFXrbv8HLafPTRA