In this new article we will discuss a latest IELTS Speaking cue card that is talk about something that helps you to concentrate. We hope you will get good ideas from this cue card and also perform well in your IELTS Exam. Now read below this amazing cue card :
Talk about something that helps you to concentrate.
You Should Say :
- What it is
- How is it performed.
- How it helps you concentrate.
- Life has become very fast and it looks as if there is too much to do and too little time.
- So, concentrating on one thing and doing it nicely has become a big problem.
- I have tried many things to help me concentrate.
- Sometimes, I take a power nap and sometimes I do yoga.
- Here I would like to talk about a method which I tried doing to improve my concentration, and it has worked wonders for me.
- I go out and do some brisk walking in a park opposite my house.
- I sweat out my worries and stress and feel very light after that.
- I have noticed that whatever I do after that, I can do with full concentration.
- Brisk walking is a form of aerobic exercise, which releases endorphins in your body, which make you feel good and you can concentrate better with a happy mind.
- My cousin is a physiotherapist, and she told me the science behind this exercise.
- When I do yoga, even that my concentration improves, but brisk walking helps me shed some pounds from my body.
- When I have to study long hours, such as during exams, I go up on my terrace and take a few rounds.
- Then I can study with full concentration again.
- Walking is also good as we all leading sedentary lifestyles.
- I provides the much needed exercise also.
- So, Walking is something, which helps me concentrate.
You also watch this cue card video on YouTube :
Watch all videos on our You Tube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfJOcNf6qFXrbv8HLafPTRA