In this new article we will discuss a latest IELTS Speaking cue card that is talk about a math skill that you learnt in your primary school. We hope you will get good ideas from this article regarding this topic and perform well in your IELTS Exam and get good band scores.
In IELTS Exam, speaking plays an integral role . Through cue card the examiner checks your confidence and power of thinking . So you have to speak confidently . Now look at the topic below :
Talk about a math skill that you learnt in your primary school
You Should Say :
- What was it
- how did you learnt it
- do you find it useful and how it is useful
- and explain how it will be beneficial for you in future
- I learnt many math skills in my elementary school – such as counting, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- I was good at all of them.
- In fact math was my favourite subject in primary school
- Here I would like to talk about counting.
- Our teacher used to teach us this skill by making dots or dashes and asking us to count them.
- Sometimes we were taught to count on our fingertips.
- Sometimes we were shown pictures of objects and we had to count them.
- Counting is very useful in our day to day life.
- We use this skill for measurements and buying and selling.
- We need to do counting while using money and other things.
- Even housewives use this skill while working in the kitchen.
- They have to count the ingredients used in making various dishes and also need to do counting for measuring things.
- Counting is the base of all other math skills like addition, subtraction and multiplication.
- In the future also counting will definitely be needed in each and every field.
- Everybody needs to count in his daily life at some time or the other.
- Without the basic skill life is un-imaginable.
- I remember, Mrs Sushma was my math teacher in primary school.
- She used to be my favourite teacher.
- That’s why math become my favourite subject at school.
- It is because of this skill that today I am successful.