In this new article we will discuss a latest and important IELTS speaking cue card that is describe a time when you saw a lot of plastic waste. We Hope you will get innovative ideas from this topic and perform well in your IELTS exam and get good band scores. Now let us start with the IELTS cue card topic.
Welcome to No1 Website for education – Quicky Education.
The full form of IELTS Is International English Language Testing System. In this test there are four sections – Listening, Reading, Writing, Speaking. Today we only discuss last section that is IELTS Speaking.
IELTS Speaking consists of three parts –
Part 1 (introductory questions)
Part2 (cue card)
Part 3 (follow up questions related to cue card)
Topic : Describe a time when you saw a lot of plastic waste.
You Should Say:
- Where and when you saw the plastic waste
- Why there was a lot of plastic waste
- What you did do after you saw it
- And explain what your thoughts were about this.
- Pollution is a major issue and the excessive usage of plastic products is causing environmental damage.
- We are well aware that plastic does not decompose in soil like other materials do, thus it persists for a long period of time and taints the environment.
- To protect the environment, we must educate people regarding the use of plastic products. Plastic is widely used in tourist destinations due in large part to tourism.
- I’m going to speak about a beach I went to that was incredibly crowded and had little space anywhere in my home state.
- In reality, I was going to my relatives’ house, which was in a seaside region in south Mumbai.
- I noticed some people at the beach when we came to a stop. We decided to break and visit the beach for refreshments because it was becoming evening.
- The broad sea and the setting sun were beautifully visible as we walked down the beach.
- The scene was lovely. It was not good at all to see so many plastic beverage bottles at one location.
- The tourists who came here were the ones who littered the beach, damaging the appearance of the area.
- When I saw this, the amount of plastic littering the beach profoundly distressed me.
- I reported this worrying situation to a local authority. I even took some photos, reported the incident to the tourism bureau, and asked them to clean the beach because it would harm the marine life.
- I definitely wasn’t pleased with how tourists handled themselves. They disperse garbage about and enjoy smooth movements.
- I think it’s because people in my nation aren’t aware of or educated about a serious problem.
- By establishing camps and enlisting the aid of famous members of society, the government and authorities should take action and intimidate the populace.
To Watch IELTS related videos on You Tube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfJOcNf6qFXrbv8HLafPTRA
Follow Up Questions :
- Do you think plastic items should be used?
Using plastic products is not a problem; in fact, we should use them because they are more dependable and less expensive, but when they are not in use, we should dispose of them properly so that they can be recycled and used repeatedly. For instance, there are landfills where we can truly dispose of all the plastic.
- What steps can we take to use less plastic?
We should surely aim to use less single-use plastic in order to limit our usage of plastic. The first step in this process is to revert to our traditional values of sharing and using metal objects because they are more dependable.
- What kind of plastic garbage are common in your nation?
The main problem in my nation, where I frequently see plastic water bottles and fast food packaging, is that people have started using beans to dispose of their plastic garbage. However, there are still some locations where I frequently see plastic water and cold drink bottles dispersed around.
- Why do people favour using plastics in various products?
Because they are lightweight, more affordable than metal products, and simple to purchase, consumers choose to utilize plastic products. These are the major justifications for this.