In this new article we will discuss a latest and important IELTS speaking cue card that is talk about a TV show you like to watch. We Hope you will get innovative ideas from this topic and perform well in your IELTS exam and get good band scores. Now let us start with the IELTS cue card topic
Welcome to No1 Website for education – Quicky Education.
The full form of IELTS Is International English Language Testing System. In this test there are four sections – Listening, Reading, Writing, Speaking. Today we only discuss last section that is IELTS Speaking.
IELTS Speaking consists of three parts –
Part 1 (introductory questions)
Part2 (cue card)
Part 3 (follow up questions related to cue card)
Topic : Talk about a TV show you like to watch.
You Should Say:
- What is the program about?
- When do you watch it?
- Who do you watch it with?
- Why do you like to watch it.
- One can really amuse themselves by viewing a variety of programmes. Entertainment makes life enjoyable.
- Programs related to dancing, humour, information, talents, and adventure are all available today, and they are all absolutely interesting. I calm by watching a few of them.
- I’m more excited by reality TV than anything else.
- I’m going to talk about a programme here. I liked watching this quiz-based programme.
- It is based on the well-known American programme Who Wants to Be a Millionaire.
- It is known as Kaun Banega Crorepati in India. And here, participants win by providing the right answers to questions from various areas.
- Every weekend when I have time, I watch it. I feel like I have learned a lot from this show because it is so insightful.
- Nearly 14 seasons of this show have been produced, and I have seen every single one. I enjoy the legendary actor Amitabh Bachchan’s hosting.
- I watch this show with my family because it is educational and dedicated toward families. Everyone can benefit from it in some way.
- My family’s children adore watching this programme. My parents and grandparents are big viewers of this programme as well.
- Every weekend, my family especially enjoy watching their favourite movie star. Simply because different celebs are invited and they make the broadcast more interesting is the only reason I watch this programme.
- I watch this show simply because I don’t see anything wrong with it in comparison to other television shows.
- There is so much offensive information broadcast on other scripted programmes. In other places, the language is also abusive.
- As a result, I find it awkward to watch these programmes with my parents and other family members.
- Even though Kaun Banega Crorepati is a great show with lots of positive elements, youngsters would only enjoy themselves if they don’t learn anything.
- The implications of seeing this programme are positive. I therefore enjoy watching it every season.
To watch IELTS related videos on You Tube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfJOcNf6qFXrbv8HLafPTRA