In this new article we will discuss a latest IELTS Speaking cue card that is : describe your favourite childhood story. We hope you will get good ideas from this article and perform well in your IELTS Exam. Now check new IELTS Speaking Cue Card.
Cue Card – Describe your Favourite Childhood Story
Describe your favourite childhood story.
You should say :
- who told you the story.
- What was the theme of the story.
- why did you like it.
- and explain what was the moral of the story.
- I heard and read my stories in my childhood. My Parents and grandparents told me many stories about various aspects of like.
- Here I would like to talk about a story that I heard from my grandmother when i was eight years old.
- This is actually an incident from the great epic Mahabharata, where the pandavas and karaka went to learn archery and other skills in the hermitage of darunacharya.
- As we all know, Arjun was expert in archery among Pandavas.
- One day the mentor Daruncharya asked all the candidates to sit under a tree.
- He then kept a wooden idol of a bird on the branch of a tree and informed all disciples that they had to target the eye of the wooden idol of a bird and hit it with the arrow.
- After that he called all students one by one and asked them that what they could see. The reply comes that they could see sky, branch, trees, bird, and other students and son on.
- Listening to such answers, the mentor didn’t allow any of the candidates to hit the target. Finally, he called Arjun and asked the same Question again.
- And this time Arjun replied that he could see the eye off the bird only and nothing else.
- Listening to this, The mentor immediately handed the now and arrow to him and permitted to him to take a shy in which Arjun was successful in hitting the eye off that wooden bird.
- The moral of the story is, ” we should learn to be focused the goals in our life.
- If we are focused on the target and not other trivial things. We are bound to get success”