In this new article we will discuss a latest and important IELTS speaking cue card that is describe a person who contributes to Society. We Hope you will get innovative ideas from this topic and perform well in your IELTS exam and get good band scores. Now let us start with the IELTS cue card topic.
Welcome to No1 Website for education – Quicky Education.
The full form of IELTS Is International English Language Testing System. In this test there are four sections – Listening, Reading, Writing, Speaking. Today we only discuss last section that is IELTS Speaking.
IELTS Speaking consists of three parts –
Part 1 (introductory questions)
Part 2 (cue card)
Part 3 (follow up questions related to cue card)
Topic : Describe a person who contributes to Society.
You Should Say :
- How you knew him/her.
- What type of work he/she does.
- And explain why you think he/she contributes to society.
- How do you feel about his work?
- It’s wonderful to make someone proud.
- By participating in academic activities, extracurricular activities, social activities, and volunteer work in the community, we may make our family and community proud of us.
- Others may be motivated to work in social welfare and aid others as a result of this. We can even serve as role models for our family and society.
- Here I am going to talk about my elder brother Manish. He has a golden heart.
- He is my older brother and he enjoys lending a hand to others.
- He gives back to society by sharing his expertise, working hard, and using whatever resources he can.
- During the pandemic, there was anarchy everywhere as people fought for food, beds, and medications.
- In this epidemic crisis, news from around the world was causing panic among the populace. And my brother merely acted the part of an effective leader.
- He set up money, supplies, and food for the less fortunate in my community. He worked day and night, seven days a week, to assist others in obtaining necessities.
- He was able to open a hospital with oxygen beds with the help of local businessmen and senior politicians, and he saw to it that no one went to bed hungry during the lockdown.
- Along with finding them work, he also provided some of them with cash assistance. In different circumstances in my city, he took on different responsibilities.
- People from many locations came to our home to thank him and return the favor’s after the corona pandemic.
- My entire family was pleased after seeing all of these items. Wherever I needed help, I gave it to him.
- He received appreciation letters and awards from the local administration. I aspire to be like him in order to uplift and assist others in need.
Follow Up Questions :
Do people nowadays help others more than in the past?
Yes, today’s people are more helpful. They understand the suffering of others. By giving them food and medicine, they assist them. People not only instruct others with their knowledge, but they also display humanity today, in my opinion. On the other hand, there are selfish individuals who refuse to assist.
Who should teach children to help others? Parents or teachers?
Children must be taught to help, and both parents and teachers take this responsibility very seriously. By encouraging their children to help their siblings and cousins at home and at school, teachers and parents may help children become better citizens and teach them the value of helping others.
In what kind of professions do people help others more?
A person can assist another with any level of perfection. Police, ambulances, fire departments, lifeguards, nurses, and media professionals are a few examples of people that are in the middle of society and have jobs that need them to assist people in a variety of situations. In order for society to run smoothly, these professions are crucial.
Why are some people willing to help others?
They are willing to make other people happy and have a helping temperament. They enjoy helping others since they are able to feel their suffering.
To watch videos on You Tube related to IELTS : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfJOcNf6qFXrbv8HLafPTRA