In this new article we will discuss a latest and important IELTS speaking cue card that is describe a Important change in your life. We Hope you will get innovative ideas from this topic and perform well in your IELTS exam and get good band scores. Now let us start with the IELTS cue card topic
Welcome to No1 Website for education – Quicky Education.
The full form of IELTS Is International English Language Testing System. In this test there are four sections – Listening, Reading, Writing, Speaking. Today we only discuss last section that is IELTS Speaking.
IELTS Speaking consists of three parts –
Part 1 (introductory questions)
Part2 (cue card)
Part 3 (follow up questions related to cue card)
Describe a Important change in your life.
You should say:
what it had been about
why the change was required
how it affected your life
and explain why this was a crucial change in your life.
- Before hosting the annual sports event organised at my college by the authority, I didn’t know that I can speak so nicely.
- Speaking publicly was a very important change in my life. many thanks for the question and that I think I should share the whole event with you.
- The event was organised marking the annual sports completion within the college. I didn’t want to attend the event showing some excuses.
- In fact, I used to be shy in nature and liked to stay my emotions secret. But several my friends urged me to host the event. I agreed finally and successfully performed the role of host.
- It had been the very experience on behalf of me to talk publicly. And it brought confidence inside me which was helpful too.
- To be honest, I needed the change. Often, I had to read loudly at school. Most of the teachers asked me to read loudly for my lucid voice.
- But feeling shy, I used to be unable reading louder. i believed what the opposite students or people will think about me and my voice. But hosting this event, all the shyness was gone.
- Within the beginning, it had been difficult. But later, I handled everything smoothly. This was a good change to me and helped me plenty in my real-life.
- The earlier barriers to speechmaking with me were gone. I started talking smoothly with people of various strata of the society. Moreover, it also helped me to grow within the college.
- Before removing the shyness, I couldn’t participate in activities where speaking was involved. whether or not someone asked my name, I started feeling a way of tremble in my mind. Various kinds of baseless fears occupied my mind.
- But once I started talking standing on the dais, I felt that each one the nervousness was melted within the air. I felt courage inside my mind. And now I’m able to handle even the worst situations.
- Everyone needs some speciality in life. it’s a sort of signature for them. this is often a mark that lets the opposite people comprehend you. I needed the change badly.
- My friends had understood the requirement and that they helped me to urge obviate the difficulty. it absolutely was completely a psychological state that crippled me though I had huge potentials.
- Now, I’m ready to do all the items accordingly and can also handle plenty of people. Reading texts loudly within the classroom isn’t a controversy on behalf of me in any respect.
- Actually, the teachers are reluctant now to inquire from me for reading as nobody else gets the scope to debate anything after I read loudly. it had been really a vital change in my life.
To watch videos related to IELTS Speaking : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfJOcNf6qFXrbv8HLafPTRA