In this new article we will discuss a latest and important IELTS speaking cue card that is describe a club or association you have got been involved in your school or college. We Hope you will get innovative ideas from this topic and perform well in your IELTS exam and get good band scores. Now let us start with the IELTS cue card topic.
Welcome to No1 Website for education – Quicky Education.
The full form of IELTS Is International English Language Testing System. In this test there are four sections – Listening, Reading, Writing, Speaking. Today we only discuss last section that is IELTS Speaking.
IELTS Speaking consists of three parts –
Part 1 (introductory questions)
Part2 (cue card)
Part 3 (follow up questions related to cue card)
Describe a club or association you’ve got been involved in your school or college.
You should say:
what style of club or association it was?
how long you’ve got been a member.
what you probably did as a member.
and explain what you enjoyed about it.
- When I was studying at a Gymnasium school, I joined my high school debate club, and today, I might prefer to speak about that here.
- Prior to joining that debate club, I had watched many debates on the tv, which I generally liked for the foremost part, but never really thought of being part of a debate team, just because I used to be nervous about speaking ahead of the general public.
- So, when my parents pushed me to affix my high school debate club, apparently because I used to be doing insufficient extra-curricular activities, I used to be just hoping and praying that I never must debate in reality with another debate team because, frankly speaking, then that might be a disaster. Or so, at least, I thought.
- But my debate supervisor thought otherwise. So, he, my good and type supervisor that’s, began to offer me every kind of guidance so as to create me a valuable member of our high school debate team.
- By the way, I used to be a member of this debate club for nearly 3 years, among the items, which I did there, included participating in mock-up debates with the opposite members of my debate team and doing research works so as to gather reference and data.
- Sometimes, I even wont to participate in some group meetings so as to be told about the scope and designs of presenting rebuttals to challenge the possible views of an opponent team before actually debating against them.
- I used to be initially nervous to really debate against others but with practice and time, I became much comfortable.
- Anyway, I liked and enjoyed lots of things about being part of our college debate team, but what I enjoyed the foremost was that it made me want a very intelligent and smart person.
- After all, I used to be learning plenty of things there. Besides, I also liked the very fact that it gave me much-needed confidence in speaking before of the general public.
To watch Videos Related to IELTS Speaking : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfJOcNf6qFXrbv8HLafPTRA