In this new article we will come to know a latest IELTS cue card that is Describe a country where you would like to work for a short time. We hope you will get good ideas from this article and get good band scores in your IELTS Exam.
IELTS Speaking Cue card :Describe a country where you would like to work for a short time.
Describe a country where you would like to work for a short time.
You should say :
- which country/city is it
- when would would you like to go
- why do you want to work/settle in that country
Watch Video on You Tube : https://youtu.be/yaak4XFxbLA
- I am planning to go abroad for my higher studies. My dream country for my further studies is Canada.
- I would like to work there for the time that I am there.
- I have heard that students can work part time while studying over there.
- My friend went to Loyalist College Canada for his Business Management course. He told me a lot about the education system there.
- He is working part time in pizza outlet. He gets 10 Canadian dollars an hour.
- He can work20 hours per week but he can be flexible with the number of hours he can work per day.
- So he works 5 hours on Saturday and 5 on Sunday and two hours per day on week days.
- In this ways his study is not disturbed. He is managing his overhead expenses very nicely. I intend to join him soon.
- He has promised to help me find a job there. I would like to work in library.
- Part time jobs in the library get filled up very fast. If I don’t get a job in the library, I would like to work in a restaurant or a fast food outlet.
- I think it would be a very good way to learn about the culture and to meet new people and make new friends.
- Canada is a beautiful country.
- My friend is in Toronto and he has told me that he has visited many places there.
- He told me about the CN tower and the Niagara Falls. So, I would definitely like to work in Canada for a short time.