In this new article we will discuss a Latest IELTS Speaking Cue card that is : Describe something you learned in a place or from someone. We hope you will get good ideas from this article and perform well in your IELTS Speaking and get good band scores.
Describe something you learned in a place or from someone.
You should Say :
- what it was
- what you learnt
- how you felt
- I have learnt many skills from people around me in my life
- Here I would like to talk about a useful skill of cooking, which I learnt from my maternal uncle.
- My uncle is in his forties and he is very tall and beautiful.
- He lives in Mohali and I used to spend my summer vacations with him, when I was in school.
- He has a gifted hand in cooking.
- He has his unique way of teaching how to cook.
- He never made me feel as if he was teaching us.
- He just kept me involved in the kitchen while he cooked.
- We learnt a lot just by observing her.
- I learnt cooking because I too want to be able to cook like him.
- I also learnt cooking because it is a very useful skill in today’s time.
- Moreover, as I plan to go abroad for my higher education, this skill will be very useful.
- I will not face any food problems.
- I am a vegetarian and I have heard that veg. food outlets are very few in foreign countries.
- This kill has proved very useful because many times I have been able to attend to guests when my mother was not at home.
- My uncle not only taught me simple routine cooking but also some Chinese dishes.
- He also taught me how to make pizzas in the electric tandoor.
- He also bakes excellent cakes.
- Whenever anybody in our family celebrates a birthday the cake is always baked by my uncle.
- He loves experimenting in the kitchen and he has many of his own recipes which are quick and easy at the same time very delicious.
- He also presents her dishes very well.
- He says that the look of the dish is as important as its taste.
- I am fortunate; I have a talent uncle who has taught me this useful skill.
Watch IELTS related Videos on You Tube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfJOcNf6qFXrbv8HLafPTRA
More articles : Talk about a time when someone took a nice photograph of you